Solar PV & Renewables
NEWCO’S experience in the Solar photo-voltaic (PV) and Renewables sector can help in delivering major energy cost reductions for our Clients and help them significantly improving their carbon footprint.
- Rain water harvesting systems to recycle natural resources in to your energy-efficient building and significantly reduce your water bills
- Ground source heat pumps to efficiently drive your heating systems
- Ground mounted / roof top mounted wind turbines
- Solar thermal systems to reduce your hot water heating bills
- Biomass boiler installations
We are fully MCS (Micro-Certification Scheme) and ROO-FiT Accredited as well as having comprehensive accreditation and insurance for industrial contracting (Achilles) and Health & Safety (CHAS); ensuring your project is delivered to the highest levels of quality and safety.
As part of the Roofing Consultants Group we have expertise of all roof types and we are fully-certified for replacement and removal of asbestos roofs; this can involve total replacement or over-cladding to minimise business impact.
If you have a roofing problem area you would like us to investigate or would like to know more about our roof asset management service please fill in the form and we will contact you within 24 hour or give us a call.
Speak to us: 07714 223 186
Email us: email@example.com